Robert Mugabe quotes on relationship, politics and other matters has revived mixed reaction especially in 2014 when he made some remarks about Nigerian been very corrupt. while some people find Robert Mugabe quotes to be funny, some others have been annoyed by his choice of word.
Love it or hate it, Robert Mugabe is one man who will go down in history to be a fearless and very out spoken man
Before i go on to share some very hilarious and controversial comments or in this case Robert Mugabe
Robert Mugabe is the 92- year old president of Zimbabwe. haven been serving since 22 December 1987, he is officially the longest serving president in the world. As one of the leaders of the rebel groups in opposition to white minority rule, he was elected Prime Minister before taking over the office of the presidency
Born: February 21, 1924 (age 92), Kutama, Zimbabwe
Education: University of Fort Hare (1951), Kutama College, More
Spouse: Grace Mugabe (m. 1996), Sally Hayfron (m. 1961–1992)
Children: Bona Mugabe, Robert Peter Mugabe Jr., Chatunga Bellarmine Mugabe, Michael Nhamodzenyika Mugabe
Siblings: Sabina Mugabe, Bridgette Mugabe, Regina Gata, More
Funny And Educative Robert Mugabe Quotes
Robert mugabe is neither a comedian or a teacher, but i must warn you, you might crack you ricks when you read some of his comments. below are some compilation of Robert Mugabe quotes on love/ relationship, Robert Mugabe Quotes on african ladies and of course the same Se!!x marriage
Robert Mugabe Quotes On Relationships And Lifestyle:
1. Dear ladies, if your boyfriend didn’t wish you a happy Mother’s Day or sing Sweet Mother for you, you should stop breastfeeding him.
2. If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because men don’t walk around with X-rays to see inner beauty.
3. If you have attended over 100 weddings in your life and are still single, you are not different from a canopy.
4. Any man who successfully convinces a monkey that honey is sweeter than banana, is capable of selling condoms to a Roman father
5. Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a ‘girlfriend’.
6. Dear sisters, don’t be deceived by a man who texts you “I miss you” only when it’s raining, because you are not an umbrella.
7. If over 15 guys have sucked your breasts, you don’t need to call those things “your breasts”. It’s called COW BELL, OUR MILK! Repeat after me, OUR MILK!
8. It’s hard to bewitch African girls these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire.
9. All I hear always is, ‘No s!e!x before marriage?’ If that was God’s plan, then you would receive your penis or vagina on your wedding day.
10. Men sucking lady’s breast is normal because the act was learnt in childhood when they were young but the act of lady’s sucking men’s d*ck is what baffles me. Where did they learn it from?
11. Dating a slim/slender guy is cool. The problem is when you are lying on his chest then his ribs draw Adidas lines on your face.
12. Respect pregnant women because it’s not easy walking around with evidence that you’ve had se!!x.
13. Some of the girls of today can’t even jog for five minutes but they expect a guy to last in bed with you for two hours? Your level of selfishness demands a one-week crusade.
14. I stopped trusting ladies when my class three girlfriend left me for another boy all because he bought a sharpener with a mirror.
15. Nothing makes a woman more confused than being in a relationship with a “broke” man who’s extremely good in bed.
16. Witchcraft is when a 24-year-old girl who cannot jog for five minutes expects a 40-year-old man to last for one hour in bed.
17. Being dumped by a dark-skinned girl is the worst thing ever, because anytime you get home and see charcoal, you become emotional.
18. Women with beauty and no brains, it is your private parts that will suffer the most.
19. Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum and you realise witchcraft is real.
20. If you are a married man and you find yourself attracted to schoolgirls, just buy your wife a school uniform.
21. It is every man’s dream to remove a woman’s pant one day but NOT when it’s on a drying line.
22. Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newlywed wife but lately, there’s nothing as such any longer because it’ll have already been given out as a Birthday gift, token of Appreciation, Job assurance, Church collection, Examination marking schemes and for Lorry fares!”
21. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.
22. We are living in a generation where people “in love” are free to touch each others’ private parts but cannot touch each others’ phones because they’re “private”.
23. My dear ladies, please don’t buy a selfie stick when your armpit itself needs a shaving stick.
24. It’s better for a man to be stingy with his money because he hustled for it than a woman to deny you a hole she didn’t drill.
25. Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum & you realise witchcraft is real
Robert Mugabe Quotes On G!ay marriage:
26. If President Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same-sex couples in my country (Zimbabwe), he must first come here so that I marry him .
27. Even Satan wasn’t g!ay; he approached naked Eve instead of naked Adam. Say no to same-s!e!x marriage
Robert Mugabe Quotes on corruption in Nigeria
“Are we now like Nigeria where you have to reach your pocket to get anything done? You get into a plane in Nigeria and you sit there and the crew keeps dilly-dalling without taking off as they wait for you to pay them to fly the plane” – March 2014